Restriction of Hazardous Substances Certification
ROHS Certification in Navi Mumbai can be easily achieved from G B Legal Associates.
RoHS is concerned with reducing the effects of electronics on the environment, and with the health of people using those electronics. Its purpose is to make electronic products safe for both consumers and manufacturers.
The RoHS (Restriction on use of certain Hazardous Substances) Directive for electrical and electronic equipment states that by July 1, 2006 most equipment sold in the EU must be essentially free of six substances: lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) or polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs).
Being a leader in the industry, we are engaged in providing our clients a qualitative Restriction of Hazardous Substances Registration Service. We provide this service in increasing regulation on the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment places responsibility on manufacturers, retailers and suppliers. We are supported by highly experienced and skilled professionals who help us to offer this service to our clients in the best possible manner. Clients can avail this service from us at most reasonable price. GB Legal Associates provides the service of ROHS certification in Navi Mumbai. Also we have our official branches for registration of ROHS products in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Ahmedabad.
RoHS is beneficial for people, companies, manufacturers, and for our environment.
For the People:
• RoHS helps in reducing the dangers of chemicals in every electronic product that people use
• RoHS also helps to protect workers in electronic companies from getting sick as a result of dangers from the materials.
For the Companies/Manufacturers:
According to a blog about the benefits of RoHS to electronic companies, the benefits are the following:
• 15% said that because of RoHS their company gained market share
• 25% improved their company supply process because of RoHS
For the Environment:
• The end of wastes from hazardous substances
• Protection of the environment for the future
RoHS restricted substances have been used in a broad array of consumer electronics products. Examples of leaded components include:
• Paints and pigments.
• PVC (vinyl) cables as a stabilizer (e.g., power cords, USB cables).
• Printed circuit board finishes, leads, internal and external interconnects.
• Glass in television and photographic products (e.g., CRT television screens and camera lenses).
• Metal Parts
• Lamps and Bulbs