Private Limited Company Formation
Private Limited Company Registration is the most popular legal structure for businesses in India, should be chosen by anyone looking to build a scalable business. Private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors.
Start-ups and growing businesses choose to register private limited company in India because it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to attract top talent. At GB Legal Associates, we are continuously available to help you understand how to register private limited company. GB Legal Associates provides the service of Private Limited Company Registration in Navi Mumbai. Also we have our official branches for Private Limited Company Registration in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Ahmedabad.
- Complete our Simple Form
- Obtain DSC(Digital Signature Certificate) & DPIN(Director Identification Number) from us
- Verification & Name Approval
- Document Submission
- Your Work is Completed
DIN is one of the most important requirements for incorporating and running a Company and every director or proposed director of the Company is required to possess an approved DIN.
We facilitate in procuring the DIN for any person, who is or is intending to be appointed as director of the Company.
The Process includes the following services:
- Drafting of Application.
- Advisory on attestation of documents for foreign residents.
- Filing of application with the DIN Cell of MCA.
- Coordinating with DIN Cell for approval.
We facilitate in procuring the Digital Signature for any person, who is or is intending to be appointed as Director of the Company. The process includes the following services:
- Drafting of Application
- Advisory on attestation of documents for foreign residents
- Filing of application with the certifying authority
- Registration of digital signature with the Govt. site
- Preferred by banks, VCs & investors
- Easy to allocate and redistribute shares to investors or other directors
- Separate legal entity which limits your liability
- Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Public Ltd Company
- Easy to register, manage & run
- Easy to dissolve or wind-up.