Patent Registration Consultants in Navi Mumbai, best service provided by G B Legal Associates. All the invention is patentable which is new and industrially useful barring few as described herein below. Get approved your patent registration services with GB Legal Associates through our patent registration consultants. The patent law is a monopoly right on an invention for a limited period of time. Also we have our official branches for Patent registration in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Ahmedabad.
In nutshell, all the inventions including any art, process, method or Manner of Manufacture, Machine, Apparatus, Article or Substance produced by manufacture or process of manufacture and Improvement thereof.
- Invention which is frivolous and contrary to established natural laws.
- An invention which could be contrary to public order or morality or which causes serious prejudice to human, animal or plant life or health or to environment.
- Discovery of any living thing or non-living substance occurring in nature.
- The mere discovery of mere new use of a known process, substance, machine or apparatus unless such known process or machine results into a new product or employs at least one new reactant.
- A substance obtained merely by admixture resulting only in aggregation of properties of the components.
- Mere arrangement / rearrangement of known devices each functioning independently in known way.
- A method of agriculture or horticulture.
- A process of medical, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic or other treatment of human beings.
Choose: Decide what type of patent you would like to file. Provisional patent application and a non-provisional patent application are the most common type of patent applications start-ups or companies choose.
Search: Patent Search or as some people call it Prior Art Search or Novelty Search is important to ascertain the originality of your invention in the market. Although free tools like Google patent tool allow you to perform this process by yourself but it is highly encouraged to seek advice from a professional consultant. Please note that laws of nature, physical phenomena, abstract idea, literary works, music and artistic work cannot be patented at all.
Draft: This is the step when you define your invention. Elaborately describe your invention, specify its target market and explain how it is different from existing technologies.
File: Filing of the patent is the last step of the process. In accordance with your business interest, decide an appropriate location to file your patent. You can than go to its Patent Registration Office to complete the process.
Any of the following may become the Applicant in an application:
- True and first inventor(s).
- Assignee of true and first inventor(s).
- Legal representative of any deceased person who before his death was entitled to apply for the patent.
Any person who is unauthorizedly making, using, selling or distributing a Patented Article or composition is considered as an infringement of a patent.
Patent does not long for a lifetime. After a period of 20 years it falls under the public domain. The invention can be anything such as process, art, method to manufacture, particular apparatus, machine, computer software, technical application, chemicals or drugs. Patent registration can be done through GB Legal Associates in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Ahmedabad.
Term of patent should be lifetime.
Design Registration can be used to protect original shapes, patterns, ornaments and composition of colors and lines applied to any article by an industrial process. G B Legal Associates offers an easy process for obtaining Design Registration.
It refers in legal definition to:
- any mode or principle of construction or anything which is in substance merely mechanical device;
- any trademark which is a registered trade mark indicating connection in course of trade between the goods and some person having the right, either as proprietor or as registered user, to use the mark;
- any trademark which denotes the ownership of moveable property belonging to particular person; and
- any trademark which is a painting, sculpture, drawing, an engraving or photograph or any work of architecture or any other work of artistic craftsmanship
- Experienced & Registered Attorneys and Lawyers
- Get Design Application Number within an hour
- Ex Examiners as in house advocates having experience in government rules and regulations
- Our Clientele includes Top Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Start Ups, E commerce websites, Food products related, Entrepreneurs, Garments, Builders and developers, Jewellery manufacturers and many more…
- Design Once Registered Is Protected For 10 Years
- Free IP consultation for startups
- 100% Online application, no physical presence needed
- Free Legal Opinion